Sunday, June 04, 2006

I will always chose u

Late at night when I suppose to be alseep all I can do is think about you,
From the bottom of my heart what I am saying is very much true.
We may be many miles away, but your love and memories are here to stay.
It hurts me to see you like this, but all I can do is pray and wish.
I want you to know that you will always hold a key to my heart, a key that will never let us part.
You may have hurt me once or maybe twice, but the way I look at it, this is life.
This is a test for you and me, maybe one of these days we will realize that we are truly meant to be.
I want you to know that if you ever need a friend, turn to me cause I will be here until the end.
As i get ready to close, think of me as a red rose.
Remember that no matter what we go through I will always chose you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home