Saturday, June 17, 2006

I feel my world is beautifull with you by my side.

In life , i was totally aimless , never knew what i would be , i never knew the importance of life..
As days went by i just grew up ,but really did not care for anything.
Everything around me was so boring, i never liked to read nor play , i just use to leave everything in the mid way.
But as days went by , there came you..
Like an angel to my rescue
In the beginning i just wondered, whether people like you exist.
For you are the best human being i ever met.
You thought me what is life,what it is all about
I learned to love and care
The very touch of your hand , Showed me a new world.
A world where i saw myself , i realized what im capable of.
The moment you came , everything around me just turned beautifull.
Never seen the world so beautifull before
Everything in life seemed beautifull, i never had a feeling like this before.
Too late,I came to know that feeling is nothin but Joy and happiness.
Your name sounded as the sweetest word i have ever uttered and will utter .
Each time you utter my name , i realized just how good my name sounded .
Every moment you are there with me, i keep talkin to you as the though the world is gonna end in a minute.
And i feel my world is beautifull with you by my side.
You have bought out the person in me
You made it true , that success came to me only after you came into my life.
For what i am today and what i did not realize yesterday , was all because of you my sweetheart
For today what i have achieved in life is all because of you.
You have really carved me out as a good human being.
You are not only the love of my life ,but also an angel sent by god to lead me into the world of happiness
And to say, that we both are in love , is the best thing ever happened in my life
Thank you is not the word for you sweetheart.
Honey i love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home