Thursday, June 29, 2006

You' ve touched my world in so many ways

As I lay here and look at the beautiful blue sky,
I think of you and begin to wonder why.
Why does something so great give so much pain,
I love you so much it drives me insane.

I close my eyes and dream of you,
This sensational love is nothing but true.
I dream you are here wrapped in my warm embrace,
I’m missing you badly my heart is displaced.

You are my one, my only one,Life isn’t the same it’s all quite unusual.
A day doesn’t go by when I think of your heavenly smile,
The compassion of your heart and your gentle touch.
This love will continue regardless of the many miles,
Girl, you are my world, the twinkle in my eye.

Wherever you go, remember it’s true ,
I’ll always be a part of you.Through the good times and bad
Please try not to feel sad.
For I know that no matter what happensIn my heart you will stay,
Because you’ve touched my world in so many ways

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home