Friday, June 30, 2006

You are the person inside me , who does it all

From the day i fell in love with you
i feel i am some one special .
You came into my life like a wave and pulled me to you.
Ever since i loved you
i just feel every day is so beautifull ,because you are part of it.
i am just waiting to catch your hand and walk into the world of happiness
Without you life seems so meaningless..
without you ... i am just like a statue
The very touch of yours, brings life to me .
Girl ... i need you in every step of my life
For without you ... i am just nothing ..
And with you .. i feel i am the greatest ..
So walk with me ,breathe for me
Be my eyes and see for me ...
For every step i take and every decision i make ..
You are the person inside me, who does it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home