Saturday, July 01, 2006

For the person who taught me life

You used to be nobody in my life,
I never believed in you, i couldn't even care.
All you are was a shadow, just knew you exisited

But i proved myself wrong, beyond the shadow of lies.
I saw the real you... I saw you unfold before me.
Revealing the truth of what is inside you.

And in the few moments that we spent together,
I shared with you, one of the best giftsI have ever received from anyone...
The happiest memories that i will carry with me
Every single day of my life.

And as i prepare to move on, i felt you...I felt you touching my heart, a thousand times.
For its my heart you have taken.But i never did hate you, i wouldn't even try.
The bond we share is very special,I can't afford to tear it apart.
And so, with much happiness i whisper THANK YOU...
Thank you for craving a special place in my heart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home