Saturday, July 01, 2006

This is what love is given me

We love each other so much
So much!!! tat we want to spend our lives together, even after death.
All seems so beautifull and wonderfull.

But why....?
But why, does this caste and religion has come in between
i love her ..i love her truly with all my heart
Is loving someone a plunder ?
The world is so much into seperation ,
where love is getting crushed.

I love her for what she is , and not from where she is.
If loving her is wrong .Everything in the world is wrong.
Love is a special feeling that comes within us , it is not heard from someone .

All i did is , i gave my heart to her and want to walk with her all through my life.
No matter what , if the world is against me,
i will stand by her and keep winning her untill my last breath.
This is what love is given me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home