Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Awaiting for the day we will be one

There were days, When i lay down and dream...
Dream of the day, when all my dreams would come true.
But since the day I've met you,my reality is more than my dream.
No longer do I dream
for I have found something better than what i dream.

Though we are not be able to see each other often,
The distance between us ,makes our heart grow even more stronger.
Awaiting for the day we'll be together,
only gives me hope and something we both are eagerly looking forward for.

Everytime I hear your voice over the phone
I can only imagining the day ,when we are gonna be together again and we never have to be apart .
Spending my whole life and just awaiting to be held in your arms, is what i am waiting for.

The day we'll be together again is not so far off, than either one of us can believe.
Until then, all we can do is await the time when our hearts can be one again,
and our love for one another can blossom into something
ever more special than what we already share for one another now
Love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home